Our 1200 sq m workshop is equipped with 7 maintenance areas, where our technical staff operates, and an overhead double-winch-13-ton crane which covers all of them. Each area has its own exhaust fumes intake manifold.
- concrete pumping unit revision;
- oleodynamic plants restoration;
- oleodynamic pumps replacement;
- oils and filters replacement;
- various spare-parts replacement;
- ordinary and extraordinary maintenance;
- concrete pipes assembly;
- boom sections maintenance;
- chutes / hoppers / drums replacement;
- electrical installations maintenance and restoration;
- remote control units maintenance and replacement;
- general diagnostic;
A wide outside place is used as washing/checking/testing area where boom structural examinations are carried out as per regulation. Machines washing is performed with the aid of an environmentally-friendly water purifier.